Gored Gored Recipe
Learn how to make Gored Gored by using this simple recipe from Ethiopian Food Guide. Here you will learn about all the ingredients you will need to make this traditional Ethiopian dish with all the necessary directions.
MEASUREMENTS AND INGREDIENTS
- 2 pounds of tender beef
- 4 tablespoon Niter Kibbeh (seasoned butter)
- 4 tablespoon Berbere Awaze
- Cut the beef in cubes and on a medium skillet melt the butter (Niter Kibbeh) at low heat.
- Mix the beef and berbere Awaze in the butter.
- Sautee at high heat for 1-3 minutes continuously stirring until the meat cooked rare, medium or well done depending on your taste.
- Traditionally, it is served rare. Add a pinch of salt to taste and enjoy with injera or rice.
RECIPE SOURCE: https://allaboutethio.com/rgoredgored.html
IMAGE SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gored_gored