Gomen Besiga Recipe
Learn how to make Gomen Besiga by using this simple recipe from Ethiopian Food Guide. Here you will learn about all the ingredients you will need to make this traditional Ethiopian dish with all the necessary directions.
MEASUREMENTS AND INGREDIENTS
- 3 large onions
- medium to large bowl of spinach
- 1/2 kilo beef with some fat (fat optional)
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of clarified butter (Niter Kibbeh) or olive oil
- 3 green chili pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper – rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the pot then put your beef in, once the meat has browned, add the sliced onions and crushed garlic and let it cook for about 4 minutes.
- Then add your spinach in the pot and let it cook for a further 15 minutes while stirring the pot.
- Finally, add the Niter Kibbeh (clarified Ethiopian butter), black pepper, and rosemary.
- Stir for another 3 minutes or so and salt to taste.
RECIPE SOURCE: https://allaboutethio.com/recipes-gomen-be-sega.html
IMAGE SOURCE: https://mesobrestaurantdubai.com/